Thai Visa for Thailand

Visa Agreements in Thailand

There are a number of visa agreements which Thailand has with countries over and above the visa on arrival timeline which have been set.  This allows their nationals to enter Thailand for the purposes of tourism to the maximum amount of days allowed. This is given as follows by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Foreign Embassies in Bangkok

If you are a tourist in Thailand or you are an expat then sooner or later you are going to need to contact your embassy for assistance. This is normally consular assistance to help with the registration of your child born in Thailand or to obtain or renew your passport while in Thailand. Here is

Thailand Re-Entry Permits

Living in Thailand does come with rules once you have a long term visa. The normally long term visas which people do have in Thailand as expatriates are the marriage visa for those married to a Thai and also the retirement visa which has become very popular.

Thai Immigration

The following are Thai immigration checkpoints in Thailand. You will note that these are the international border crossing in Thailand and where possible we have added the closest immigration office to the list with a map and contact details for the office.

Thai Education Visa

For foreign nationals who wish to study in Thailand for a certain  period of time,Thai Educational Visa is required. There appears to be a misunderstanding as to what the Thai education visa entails and we will give you the basic outline as to what is really required. If the educational institution is a Thai University, the government

Business Visa Information for Thailand

The non-immigrant “B” visa what people like to call the Thai work visa, is intended for those who are going to be employed or start a business in Thailand. Some embassies may still issue multiple entry “B” visas however it has become the norm that they will only issue a single 3 month “B” visa

Retirement Visa Information

There is a “Retire in Thailand” website which was created to provide you with what the costs and the facilities which are available to you in Thailand should you wish to retire in Thailand. Siam-Legal International also has a special section on “Retirement in Thailand” which you can view at your leisure. There is a

Thailand Marriage Visa Information

If you are married to a Thai national you may apply for a non-immigrant “O” visa, commonly known as a ‘Marriage Visa’. You have to be married officially as the government will not recognise a villiage wedding as being married to a Thai national for the marriage visa. You can register your Thai marriage or