Thai Visa for Thailand

Visa on arrival

If you are visiting Thailand without a visa then you can obtain a visa waiver at the airport or as you cross the Thai border checkpoints. There are two groups of people in the view of Thai immigration. Those who can stay for 30 days and those who can stay for 15 days and have

Foreign Embassies in Bangkok

If you are a tourist in Thailand or you are an expat then sooner or later you are going to need to contact your embassy for assistance. This is normally consular assistance to help with the registration of your child born in Thailand or to obtain or renew your passport while in Thailand. Here is

Thailand Re-Entry Permits

Living in Thailand does come with rules once you have a long term visa. The normally long term visas which people do have in Thailand as expatriates are the marriage visa for those married to a Thai and also the retirement visa which has become very popular.

90 Day Visa Reporting

If you have a 1 year visa in Thailand then every 3 months you need to go to Thai immigration and complete a form to confirm that you still live at the same address where the visa was registered to. This ensure that the Thai government always knows where you are.

Thailand Marriage Visa Information

If you are married to a Thai national you may apply for a non-immigrant “O” visa, commonly known as a ‘Marriage Visa’. You have to be married officially as the government will not recognise a villiage wedding as being married to a Thai national for the marriage visa. You can register your Thai marriage or